HomeMicrosoft


Various pushpin collections for Streets & Trips
samtakhar
Here is new push pin file template with a lot of useful points of interest for professional truckers, RVers, and other North American frequent travelers this also includes old pushpins for Streets & Trips 2009.
Attached Files
File Type: est 2009-SAM'S MAP.est (1.96 MB)
crazyst
Quote:
Originally Posted by samtakhar
Here is new push pin file template with a lot of useful points of interest for professional truckers, RVers, and other North American frequent travelers this also includes old pushpins for Streets & Trips 2009.
I'm opening this with 2007 S&T and it says "an unnamed file contains an incorrect schema'. My issue?

Curt
Ken in Regina
The 2009 file is not backwards compatible to 2007.

...ken...
Larry
I would suggest adopting a naming format like "2009-Filename.est" or "2007-Filename.est".
samtakhar
HEY Crayzst

and all the other users of ms streets 2007 may be this file here can help all professional truckers of north america and other freequent travellers i modified this file for 2007 08 ver.
Here are all the weigh stations, most of north america's truck stops eg ta, pilot, flying j, love's, rip griffs and all other small town truck stops the one's u will only visit only once in life or may be twice. I have also included all the weigh stations, and all the rest area's of north america. and even the Tim Hortons.
just download the file to your desktop or your fav folder
open ms streets 2007 or 2009(for that you have to download the 2009 version of the file)
just unzip the file, open the folder and enjoy.

and please keep posted. and thanks to the people at laptopgpsworld for keeping us in touch.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 2007-SAM'S MAP.zip (389.5 KB)
BeeMan
Hi, new here and to laptop gps. Where can I find the above file, Sam's Maps, for 2009 version? I tried searching but it jumped me back to google search of the internet instead of just searching this site. Thanks!
Big_Dave
Here is the combined Wal-Mart and Sams that I have. I get my POI files from POI factory and import them into Streets and Trips. This is the 2009 version too.
Attached Files
File Type: est 2009-Walmarts and Sams clubs.est (1.14 MB)
Marvin Hlavac
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry
I would suggest adopting a naming format like "2009-Filename.est" or "2007-Filename.est".
Larry, that's an excellent suggestion. I just edited all the above file names.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeMan
I tried searching but it jumped me back to google search of the internet instead of just searching this site.
Actually it is Google search of this site only. Try it again, you will see that all the results are from laptopgpsworld.com site.

P.S. I will try to integrate the search result page into this site, to avoid confusion.
BeeMan
Thanks for the help!
laptopgpsworld.com About